Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free 10 day sample of Bare Escentuals matte foundation and baby buki brush at JCPenne

Free 10 day sample of Bare Escentuals matte foundation and baby buki brush at JCPenney

http://www.sephora.com/promo/besample/

Sorry, gorgeous! Our site is currently having a bad hair day (read: experiencing technical difficulties) due to high traffic volumes. We'll be back in action—and perfectly polished—ASAP, so check back with us in a few minutes to continue shopping.
    If you have any questions or would like to place an order with one of our Beauty Advisors, please call us at 1.877.SEPHORA (1.877.737.4672) between the hours of 6 am—9 pm PST on Monday—Friday and 8 am—5 pm PST on Saturday and Sunday.

Thank you for your patience! We're so sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free 10 day sample of Bare Escentuals matte foundation and baby buki brush at JCP

I went yesterday to pick this up at the Sephora store and thankfully I called ahead for them to hold one as they were almost gone! I can't wait to try it out

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free 10 day sample of Bare Escentuals matte foundation and baby buki brush at JCP

Glendale's JC Penny still had samples yesterday! Woo hoo!