Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Free $10 E.L.F. Cosmetics gift card

Free $10 E.L.F. Cosmetics gift card

Just install TotalBeauty.com's brand-new app on My Yahoo!
    Not only will you be entered in this exciting sweepstakes to get a whole new hair look, you'll also get our awesome app -- featuring deals, free beauty samples alerts and the latest hair and makeup trends.

We'll break it down all short 'n sweet for you:

GRAND PRIZE: Everyone who installs gets an entry for a chance to win* the Ultimate Hair Makeover with a famous celebrity hairstylist - including a trip to Los Angeles for you and a friend!

1,000 INSTANT WINNERS: The first 1,000 to install our My Yahoo! app receive $10 FREE of e.l.f. cosmetics.
    BONUS: Refer up to 10 friends for even MORE chances to win the Ultimate Hair Makeover!
    The first 1,000 people to install our app can claim free makeup. Just click on the "Free e.l.f. makeup!" link within the app, and follow the instructions.
    Ultimate Hair Makeover & Free Makeup Sweeps
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free $10 E.L.F. Cosmetics gift card

Borrowed from another sites comments

After you install their app on Yahoo, go to TotalBeauty.com and sign in. Then, open up a new tab and go to your “My Yahoo” page. Click on the TotalBeauty.com app (it may have a + to the left of it so you’ll need to click on it to display the features.) On the bottom right corner of the box it states, “Click here to get free e.l.f. cosmetics and a free professional makeover.” This will take you to the appropriate page and it is self-explanatory from there
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela