N. Ohio
    Blog Entries

Star Redbox: Free Rental Code

Redbox released another FREE movie rental code! Just visit any Redbox location and use the code below:

This code is only good today and tomorrow until midnight. This code can be used once per debit/credit card.

What is Redbox?
    Redbox is a movie distribution kiosk, which is located in many stores, restaurants, and more. You may rent a movie for $1/ night at any Redbox location. Just return your movie to any kiosk by 9:00 PM the following night to avoid an extra $1 charge.

How do I use a Redbox Promotional Code?
    1) Visit any Redbox Kiosk.

2) Select "Rent with Promo Code" in the bottom left-hand corner and enter your code.

3) Select your movie and add it to your cart.

4) Complete your transaction. You will have to enter a credit card number, but you will not be charged if you return the movie by 9:00 PM the following night.

5) After enjoying your movie, return it to any Redbox location. Make sure you get a confirmation on the screen that your movie has been returned!
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Northern Ca
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Redbox: Free Rental Code

I got this code the other day after completing an online survey. i went to the redbox today and the code was denied.