Blog Entries

Heart Host a Houseparty with Chef Michael's

Host a Houseparty with Chef Michael's

Nothing says "I love you" like a thoughtfully prepared meal. Why not extend that love to your pet too? Gather your favorite dog owners and their canine companions for a sharing and caring potluck dinner.

On Sunday August 16th, you and your guests will bring a specially prepared "signature" dish to share and Chef Michael’s® will bring its favorite, thoughtfully prepared dishes for your dogs. You’ll be sharing the ritual of mealtime with your friends and everyone’s furry friend too.

If selected as a host, you’ll be able to enjoy the "dance of anticipation" as you introduce the dogs to Chef Michael’s® creations — mouthwatering meals they will be sure to love.

After the meal everyone will swap recipes, play games and other activities, then top off the evening by taking a relaxed stroll with the dogs. Don’t miss out on this great event.

House Party > Upcoming Events

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Default Re: Host a Houseparty with Chef Michael's

I got in on this House Party, this should be fun.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela