This week the plan.- Weekly Menu Plans

k, so I spent $68 dollars total for this, including dishwasher detergents and such....and adding to my stuff to use later. Oh, and I didn't use any coupons, either. Not impressive, but it feed us. :) Saturday B: grits, eggs, banana, OJ L: grilled cheese, beef stew, blueberries D: red

ages, chicken, family, fruit, goal, hat, ice, lower, make, making, menu, month, note, plan, plans, soda, surprised, tea, terrific, week, yogurt, milk, beans, cheese, banana, rolls, strawberries, grapes, eggs, dogs, saturday, beef, blueberries, chips, bacon, rice, green, gravy, potato, grilled, cookies, sandwiches, cereal, coke, friday, cherry, kool, carrots, asparagus, roast

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default This week the plan.

k, so I spent $68 dollars total for this, including dishwasher detergents and such....and adding to my stuff to use later. Oh, and I didn't use any coupons, either. Not impressive, but it feed us.

Saturday

B: grits, eggs, banana, OJ
    L: grilled cheese, beef stew, blueberries
    D: red beans and rice

Sunday

B: cinnamon rolls, applesauce, bacon, banana, milk
    L: macaroni and cheese, yogurt, honeydew
    D:meatloaf, mashed potato, green beans, mushroom gravy, rolls

Monday

B: Muffins, banana, milk
    L: spaghetti and meatballs
    D: stewed chicken, rice, green beans

Tuesday:

B: poached eggs, toast, bacon, strawberries, OJ
    L: chicken nuggets, bbq sauce, yogurt, grapes
    D:leftovers

Wednesday

B: oatmeal, blueberries, milk
    L: pizza, yogurt, cherries
    D: roast beef, asparagus, potato, carrots, rolls, gravy

Thursday

B: breakfast burritos, OJ
    L: pb and j, yogurt, grapes
    D: french dip sandwiches with au jus

Friday

B: cereal, strawberries
    L: grilled cheese, soup, watermelon
    D: frito pie

Saturday

B: blueberry pancakes, milk
    L: corn dogs, mustard, yogurt, oranges
    D: hot dogs, beans, chips

Snacks: chips, funfetti cupcakes, ice cream cookies, Popsicle, chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cheesecake

Drinks: mountain dew, vanilla coke, cherry 7 up, kool aide, tea, milk, water, juice
    Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to asimplegirl For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: This week the plan.

I think that your menu looks terrific! and kudos to you for only spending $68! and STILL having so much fruit! woo hoo for you! how many in your family? just a note -- do you really need all of that soda? making pitchers of ice tea would be less expensive. you'd still have caffeine if that's your goal, but at a much lower cost. please don't take offense, I was just surprised to see so much soda! LOL! also, I haven't made stewed chicken in ages! seeing that on your menu made me want to make some changes to next month's plans

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great menu plan! Mmmmm... hot dogs & beans! I think its about time for hubbie & I to have a "ball park night." I like to pick a night when we are planning to watch a baseball game on tv & I make hot dogs, with all the fixins, baked beans, chips, etc. I even like to buy some special things like cotton candy or ice cream (things we might get at a ballpark) and we have "ball park night" at home. Something special to do without spending lots of money.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

well, I usually don't buy soda and actually haven't in awhile...but when I can find sodas made with real sugar, I do buy them..We have been having iced tea and koolaid.
    Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment.