south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Who would have thought NETFLIX

Seems we are saveing by useing netflix. I did the free trial a few weeks ago on a whim. DH and I sat down and discussed it when our time is up. We can hook our computers to the TV. This gives us an advantage. Also netflix is feeling arouns about codeing a broswer for the WII system so you can watch netflix online movies through your Wii. So for us it came down to a .00 a month plan whear we get one dvd at a time and all we can watch of there online content. VRS buying two or more movies a month wich quickly adds up. 1 Movie = . Even utilizeing ore library leaves Netflix in the lead with our area. Our library charges a day for non educational movies. i think for our budget this will be helpfull. We have already taken FULL advantage of the online content.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Who would have thought NETFLIX

Yes netflix is well worth it if u enjoy renting/buying movies! My hubby loves it even more now that netflix has joined teams with tivo! We que the watch now movies online and its sent to our tivo box and we watch it that way just like u do with ur comps hooked up to ur telly! That will be awesome if they work with the Wii!

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

We are hopeing. That way we dont have to hook up our laptops.

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am looking into this. I am more interested in online access going directly to the tv. Right now, I dont have equipement netflix ready. Their box is 79.00 one time buy then 10.00 a month. It sounded like current tv shows recieved instantly is still limited though. How are you all doing with this? I would be replacing my free to air satalite system that is getting less and less channels everyday now. I will not go bk to paying for dish network, cable is not available.