Gerocery guide

I have a kroger about a mile maybe two away but the gerocerie guide is not showing it. I want to use them on my profile list. Meaning i will be useing them as a main store I shop. Any help? Also I dont think I saw save-a lot. My area is 46613. Thanks for any help this is a neat feature. i am

area, bits, don, eat, feature, gerocerie, gerocery, guide, hem, kroger, list, lot, main, mile, neat, profile, save, shop, site, store, 46613, save-a, hadent, realised, discovering, useing, showing, meaning

Thread: Gerocery guide

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Gerocery guide

I have a kroger about a mile maybe two away but the gerocerie guide is not showing it. I want to use them on my profile list. Meaning i will be useing them as a main store I shop. Any help? Also I dont think I saw save-a lot.

My area is 46613. Thanks for any help this is a neat feature. i am always discovering new bits of the site I hadent realised were there!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Gerocery guide

Hi Redring, I shop at Kroger sometimes in SC. hope your store doubles like they do here. Also sign up for pgesaver and shortcuts linking them to your Kroger card if you haven't done that yet. You pick coupons that link to your card and are taken off at the register (they don't double) but you can also use a paper coupon on the same product. Sweet deal.
    Niddi

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

nice ! thanks! That is helpfull Ill sign up!

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

I envy all of you, that can DOUBLE, in MN we can not, sometimes we can double on a specic date use 5 coupons but must spend $25.

I think I will write the local news, asking them to report on this issue.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela