Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: TP?

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TP?

Whats the best way to stockpile toilet papper? Meaning whear do you find the best buys?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: TP?

redring,
    The way I have been stock piling TP , I collect coupons and watch the sale ads--and match this way for the best deals. Also I check the mark down isles, sometimes they have open packages that they have taped up. And they mark these down as well..With a coupon this is a real deal to me..
    When I go shopping this weekend --- I have to stop at my local Kroger Store -- And this is one of the deals I'll be going after...
    The Kroger stores in my area double coupons, so a $0.50 coupon is worth $1 off my register receipt. Cottonelle 4-packs are priced at $0.99, so that makes them FREE after a doubled $0.50 coupon or a $1 coupon! And if I take someone with me they will have a cart and coupons also...So a stocking I'm doing..
    The stock pile doesn't grow over night -- I have maybe 6 packs on hand right now. It all takes time.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

There are always specials on TP so it is fairly easy to pick up a package or more each month as finances permit.

A bigger issue perhaps is storing your TP since it is by nature designed to disintegrate in moisture. I store mine in those jumbo vacuum storage bags designed for pillows and blankets, etc. This protects the TP from moisture and other deterioration. When the SHTF you may find that TP is worth its weight in gold.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

LOL I bet we will mcnerd. Whear do you two find your tp cupons?? Should I be checking the news papper? online? I just discoverd the wonders of krogers last weekend and even DH was impressed with what I came out with.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

You should be getting the Sunday paper for coupons each week (except for holidays) and if there are more than one major paper in your area, check them both and see if one has more coupon offers than the other.

Definitely get coupons online, but do it from official sources. Lots of counterfeits out there, especially on high value *free* coupons. Check your grocery store for a website and coupon offers. Same with all of the major products you buy.....like Charmin TP. Many will even email you when they have promotions and coupons.

And the biggest of all -- not to be abused -- is commenting directly to the companies on how good or bad their product is. If its real on your part they often will send you coupons for free products. They want you as a customer.
    I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

You should be getting the Sunday paper for coupons each week
    My local newspaper has the coupons in the Thursday paper, then one from a larger city has the coupons on Sunday. I love it, get my local paper Thursday to see what the coupons are to know whether or not to get the one of Sunday .

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to move to SD.....at least on Thursdays.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great ideas. I had to run to the store last night ant pay 3.99 for a 4 pack because we ran out!!!! How do you actually run out of toilet paper????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast