Nearly a Member

Unhappy no activation email

I did not receive the activation email, and yes I checked my spam box. I requested another activation email and still did not receive it. PLEASE let me get registered!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edielee For This Useful Post:

in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Default Re: no activation email

When you registered and email was automatically dispatched to the email address you used in your registration. In this email is an activation link to activate your registration.

If you did not receive this email, it is because it is sitting in your Spam Folder, or being held by your server.

Please add the following email address (without the spaces) to your Email Whitelist: forum @

(Instructions on Adding an Email to your whitelist)

Once you have done so, please visit the following link to request a New Activation Link to be sent to your email:

Request Activation Link

Or, alternatively, you can go back through your Spam mail folder and click on the original link that was sent out.

If you do not add the above listed email address to your Whitelist FIRST you will not receive the activation link in your email. Activation emails are dispatched every 15 minutes.

Once the activation link is dispatched, it is only available for 24 hours. After that time, you must click to have the link resent.

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101