1 Income Family of 6

Hello to all from Colorado!! I am Jason. Dad of the family. My wife & I have 4 lil girls, ages ranging from 3 to 9. We're currently a 1 income family, and my wife has multiple medical issues that make it hard for her to find work. Any and all suggestions to make living more comfortable woudl be

busy, enjoy, explore, family, friendly, good, great, hope, income, information, joy, lots, money, people, save, site, sorts, survive, time, ways, wife, make, hard, issues, medical, suggestions, comfortable, woudl, living, work, multiple, find, jason, colorado, ranging, girls, ages

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1 Income Family of 6

Hello to all from Colorado!!

I am Jason. Dad of the family. My wife & I have 4 lil girls, ages ranging from 3 to 9. We're currently a 1 income family, and my wife has multiple medical issues that make it hard for her to find work. Any and all suggestions to make living more comfortable woudl be GREAT!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SkippyJ For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 1 Income Family of 6

Welcome to the site Jason! I know it's hard to survive on 1 income! I'm a full time stay at home Mom with 5 kids. We managed to get ourselves out of debt and put a side a full years supply of food storage and that made life much more livable. I've worked off and on but have battled cancer off and on for over 20 years so I rarely am able to work outside of the home. I'm a Biochemist so I am able to earn a lot but within a few month's of working I come out of remission so DH won't even consider my working any more. I've home schooled our children and tried to learn to be frugal along the way. I wish this site would of been around for me 25 years ago! but it's here now for you and your wife to browse and learn! There is so much info and some of it can be hard to find at times but just about anything you would like to know about can be found here! So happy hunting and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Someone here will be able to help you!

Cherlynn
    NW MO

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Jason....Welcome from Canada!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome Jason,
    This is a very good site fill with a lot of useful information and friendly people ..

ENJOY
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. Lots of great information for all sorts of ways to save some money and survive on one income. Explore the site, it will keep you busy. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site, so glad you joined. You will be able to find a lot of great information on here. Just take you time and look everything over. There are lots and lots of tips and ideas to help you save somewhere along the way. Enjoy
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello from a fellow newbie glad to meet you hope to get to konw you soon.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello there! You are going to love this site. Be sure to check all the tips and recipes!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast