Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Free Victoria's Secret panty in stores 6-1-09 first 100 customers

FREE VS UNDIES IN STORES
    Print this email and be one of the first 100 customers to bring it to a Victoria's Secret store on June 1, 2009 (excluding Outlets), and receive a free VS Undies panty (a $7.50 value). No purchase necessary. Excludes smooth-edge, waffle, shadow stripe, lace and pointelle. Choose from pink fizz, white, nude or black. *Limit one panty offer per customer. Gift cards and taxes do not apply toward the purchase requirement. Cannot be used with any other coupon, discount or introductory offer. Not valid on catalogue, online or previous purchases. No cash value or rain checks issued. Associates of Victoria's Secret and its affiliates are not eligible.

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBKIS3vAcckdyB7uBTW$PUSFJL9/doc.html?RAF_TRACK=&email

***YOU WILL NEED TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK ABOVE***

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Victoria's Secret panty in stores 6-1-09 first 100 customers

Called store , they are saying that 100 coupons went in a few hours, No Free Pantys,Think it's just a way to get people to shop their at expensive prices.Really didn't sound like a give a way period as a sales person did not know what was going on.

Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you! I went this morning and got a really cute pair.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

I went at 3:30 pm, our mall still had 30 left. So I got mine as well. Also hit Aveda to turn in my Freebie cards.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela