Just wanted to say hi and let you know- Welcome Newbie!

a little about myself. I live in South Texas. I was born and raised here. I have been married for 25 years and have two grown daughters and 6 grandchildren. I live out in the country on 5 beautiful and quiet acres. I love to bake and to collect recipes off of the internet and to collect

bake, challenge, coupons, deals, enjoying, great, great deals, grow, grown, life, real, recipes, save, saves, share, south, texas, time, week, years, collect, daughters, live, site, sites, contribute, summer, compare, months, mother, grandchildren, country, married, raised, born, adult, wanted, sisters, neice, clipping, cookbooks, acres, quiet, beautiful, love, internet

Ground Level Lurker
    I live in South Texas and love it, even in the long hot and humid summer.
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Just wanted to say hi and let you know

a little about myself. I live in South Texas. I was born and raised here. I have been married for 25 years and have two grown daughters and 6 grandchildren. I live out in the country on 5 beautiful and quiet acres. I love to bake and to collect recipes off of the internet and to collect cookbooks.
    I have been clipping and using coupons all of my adult life. My Mother and sisters used coupons, now my daughters and a neice all share our coupons and compare what great deals that we have gotten. It is a lot of fun and a real challenge to see how much I can save each week.
    I have been enjoying this site for several months, but just didn't really have anything to say until now. I want to thank all of you that contribute the web sites to get the coupons. This is a real help for me, and saves me a lot of time. I really appreciate all of you.

Summer
    Janie

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Just wanted to say hi and let you know

Hello and Welcome Janie,
    So glad that you decide to join us here.
    I also enjoy the coupons here along with all the recipes that are posted by all the wonderful members. I hope that you get a chance to post some of your great finds and deals.
    Maybe you will post your wishlist in the future and we might get a chance to exchange coupons.
    Enjoy.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Janie, welcome to the site, sounds like you have a lot to contribute and I look forward to your postings, love all the coupons and recipes also. This site can become addictive. Been out of town a lot the past month with no computer access and I'm having withdrawal symthoms. Hope you continue to enjoy.
    Niddi

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi, Janie.. I am new here, too, and so far am loving it! I hope you do, too!
    Sell your cleverness and purchase bewilderment.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. I love the coupons, recipes, and great people on here as well. Look forward to you sharing information with us in the future.

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hiya's and Welcome from Nashville

*This is a real help for me, and saves me a lot of time.*
    Me too
    Penny Pincher

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads