Experience Points

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Experience Points

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      rtebalt

Hey guys! I’ve noticed some people have like a billon points! Well, maybe not that many, but a lot! 🙂 I was wondering how you do that. I’m hoping to be able to get some of those Target gift cards. My M-I-L bought me a beautiful new comforter for mine & my hubbies bed & there’s a shower curtain & towels for our master bath that kind of match that I’m trying to save up for, but you guys know how the economy is. 🙁 I don’t feel right asking hubbie for a shower curtain when we have one that works. But I figure if I earn one myself! 🙂 Anyway, if anyone could help with suggestions. I’m just wondering if there is something I can do on the site – that I have missed – to earn more points. But, of course, I want it to be helpful to the site. I don’t want it to be all about the points. I post recipes a lot. And I try to answer other people’s questions – if I have an answer :). Thanks so much! This site is so great!

rtebalt

Is this a stupid question? I’m not sure. 🙂

wilbe95

https://www.budget101.com/rules-regs-awards-system/10847-awards-system-user-experience.html

Check out the above area on the forums-it has all your answers. 🙂

wilbe95

Plus when you do go shopping you use up your points. So you will want to hold on to them if you are wanting something specific until you get enough points.

danghsia

you do have alot of point. Like wilbe said points get use up when u buy items

starsinnight

i’m saving up for a crock pot at target lol… it’s gonna take me years 🙂

And it seems like you’ve used a lot of your points already like everyone else already said. If you added all those up you’d have a bunch of gift cards!

rtebalt

I have been using the points for gift cards. (And some candy for my husband’s Christmas stocking.) I was just wondering if anyone had any good suggestions – if maybe there was something on the site I had not worked on yet. I guess not. Thanks for the help. 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Rules & Regs! Experience Points