Wal-Mart Printable Coupon Policy

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Chain Store Deals Wal-Mart Printable Coupon Policy

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JoAnn

Wal-Mart Printable Coupon Policy

I sent an e-mail to Walmart a few weeks ago about — What Wal-Mart’s policy was on acceptance of legitimate coupons printed from a home computer. I received this response.

Print this page if you need to discuss this issue with your store’s personnel.

The direct quote from the email response I received was:

Wal-Mart Stores can accept coupons that are available on the internet for customers to print from their home computers. The following are guidelines for the stores for accepting internet coupons:

` The coupon should be legible and say “Manufacturer Coupon”. There should be a valid remit address for the manufacturer, to ensure the coupon can be processed for payment.

` The coupon should have a scan-able bar code.

` The coupon should have an expiration date.

` The coupon cannot be a photocopy.

` The limit is one coupon per item, per Customer.

` A Salaried Manager can refuse to accept a coupon if it does not meet any or all of these guidelines.

tsgal

This is some great information here JoAnn. Thanks for posting this and letting us all know for sure on this subject.

Margaret K

JoAnn, this is great! Printed off & in my purse, just in case I ever have any problem. Thanks!

saunders97

I went to my local Wal-Mart on Friday night and they wouldn’t accept my printed coupons anymore. I even had them call someone and I was told they had stopped taking them 6 months ago even though I bought groceries there a little over a week ago($200worth)and they took them then. I was told they had some new cashiers and they probably weren’t aware of the “new policy”.

They lost about $25 of sales because I had to put back everything I had a coupon on. My local IGA still takes them and my brother works there, so they will be getting my business from now on.

JoAnn

Karen,
      I use some of my coupons at Walmart monthly. And if they stop excepting coupons I’ll also go else where with them.
      I like the iga here in ohio, they have a lot of good deals lately — they also double coupons here. one of the local iga has a gas station too–and they have bonus points so you can save on gas purchases too (this is a real plus).

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sizzlin’ Hot Deals Chain Store Deals Wal-Mart Printable Coupon Policy