Walgreens~Information

Walgreens : ~ Prices change on Sunday. ~ In-ad coupons are available in weekly advertising circulars in stores and in newspapers. ~ Rebate booklets and coupon circulars are available in stores and are updated monthly. They include: ` In-store coupons ` Easy

advertising, change, coupons, day, easy, form, free, free after rebate, hey, information, items, monthly, offers, rebate, rebates, stores, sunday, updated, walgreens, weekly, in-store, circulars, mailing, sources, submitted, month, manufacturers, newspaper, combined, saver, newspapers, booklets, in-ad, prices, coupon, multiple, walgreens~information, include

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors Walgreens~Information

JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cool Re: Walgreens~Information

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnn View Post
    Walgreens :

~ Prices change on Sunday.
    ~ In-ad coupons are available in weekly advertising circulars in stores and in newspapers.
    ~ Rebate booklets and coupon circulars are available in stores and are updated monthly. They include:
    ` In-store coupons
    ` Easy Saver Rebates, and multiple offers can be submitted on one form, in one mailing per month
    ` "Free After Rebate" items.
    ~ In-store coupons can be combined with manufacturers' coupons from the Sunday newspaper and other sources.
    I think these have been discontinued, they have been in MN for sure. They told me they were going to be using more Register Rewards instead. Not sure if this is for all states or not.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Walgreens~Information

The last time I went (the first part of last month) they still had this in place here in OH. Guess I'll have to stop in at Walgreens to see what's going on -- when I get up that way.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Walgreens~Information

Ours in Mn stopped with the April issue, I was really bummed, I looked forward to going thru it each month. I really do not like the Register Rewards Program. You can only use 1 of them per visit, so if you get 5 differant RR on 1 purchase for each (or whatever), you have to go back 5 differant times TO SAVE YOUR (that is if they do not expire 1st). This is why I asked more about CVS. It might be worth my time to go to CVS once instead of several trips into Walgreens (1 block away, the point is it is a hassle).
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela