CVS~Information

CVS~Information

CVS/Pharmacy Drugstores: ~ Prices change on Sunday. Sale prices are available when you use your ExtraCare card (available in stores)."Clip-Free" coupons available when you use your ExtraCare card ~ "Extra Bucks Rewards" are cash-back rebates that print in the form of a coupon at the

balance, buy, card, coupons, cvs, cvs coupon deals, cvs coupons, cvs deals, cvs savings, day, form, free, hat, information, items, print, rebates, rewards, savings, sunday, extracare, coupon, account, earn, cash-back, receipt, prices, rebate, quarterly, cash-off, redeem, cvs.com, filled, register, online, prescriptions, bottom, stores.clip-free, extra, bucks, sale, cvs/pharmacy, drugstores, change, nonprescription, addition, cvs~information, qualifying, purchases

Thread: CVS~Information

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Scissors CVS~Information

CVS/Pharmacy Drugstores:

~ Prices change on Sunday. Sale prices are available when you use your ExtraCare card (available in stores)."Clip-Free" coupons available when you use your ExtraCare card
    ~ "Extra Bucks Rewards" are cash-back rebates that print in the form of a coupon at the bottom of your receipt when you buy qualifying items.

~ In addition to immediate savings, all nonprescription purchases earn a 2% rebate in your ExtraCare account that print out in the form of a cash-back coupon on your receipt quarterly. Earn $1 in your ExtraCare account for every 2 prescriptions filled using your ExtraCare card
    ~ You can register your ExtraCare card online at cvs.com and print a cash-off coupon when you want to redeem the balance in your account.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoAnn For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: CVS~Information

This is good to know, I got a card sometime back, have never been to a CVS (need to go downtown @ 20 min bus ride). Do you think CVS or Walgreens is better. I am a Walgreens fan, but only because that is the closest.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have CVS near me, so I really use a lot of coupons there. Walgreens is about 21 miles from me, so I don't get there that often (but I'll also use Walgreens ad at CVS, they match prices). The sales people at CVS know me pretty well and the manager there will give me up coming ads so I can plan my shopping with my coupons. This step in shopping really saves me bundles...
    JoAnn

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do they match/accept the Walgreens coupons as well or just Sale prices?
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just the sale prices here they match. I asked the store manager some time back about their coupons (Walgreens) and he kindly told me no but reminded be to bring in any sales papers.
    JoAnn