Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free 3-month supply of Folic Acid **Florida only**

Free 3-month supply of Folic Acid ~ Florida Only

This is your opportunity to receive a FREE 3-month supply of folic acid, while supplies last.

Taking 400 micrograms of folic acid daily prior to becoming pregnant can help reduce the risk of having a baby with Spina Bifida and other neutral tube defects. Through the PEACE Project, women, age 18 and over, are eligible to receive for a bottle containing a FREE 3-month supply of folic acid.*

When and where can I get my folic acid?
    While supplies last, you may pick up your 3-month supply of folic acid at Tallahassee Memorial’s “A Woman’s Place“ from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mondays – Fridays. A Woman’s Place is located at 1301 E. Sixth Avenue, which is about one block west of the front of Tallahassee Memorial Hospital. (For directions to “A Woman’s Place,” go to this link.)

PEACE Project representatives will also be distributing folic acid at selected community events. For information, call the PEACE Project at (850) 431- PEACE (7322).

If you have additional questions about Pre-pregnancy Education or the PEACE project, call (850) 431-PEACE (7322).

*Limit of one bottle of folic acid per person, per visit, while supplies last.
    Pre-Pregnancy Education Action Campaign Effort
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: