S&H fabric scraps

fabric scraps

Scraps - Fabric and Leather - From Garb the World This company (Garb the world) gives out a 12x12x12 box of scraps, but you have to pay shipping costs. The box will weigh around 20 lbs and they only ship via UPS so shipping is around $20. The scraps are at least a hand wide and could be up to

box, company, cool, costs, fabric, hand, hey, items, lea, leather, lightweight, medium, ons, pay, shipping, tons, ups, velvet, weight, wide, S&H, scraps, cottons, world, garb, yards, beheavy, poly, satin, muslin, wools, plaids, fleece, polar, panne, 12x12x12, http://www.garbtheworld.com/items/scraps.shtml, ship, weigh

Thread: fabric scraps

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default fabric scraps

Scraps - Fabric and Leather - From Garb the World

This company (Garb the world) gives out a 12x12x12 box of scraps, but you have to pay shipping costs. The box will weigh around 20 lbs and they only ship via UPS so shipping is around $20. The scraps are at least a hand wide and could be up to a few yards. The scraps could be:Heavy, medium and lightweight cottons and poly cottons, panne velvet, polar fleece, muslin, satin, and some wools and plaids.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mrsblocko For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: fabric scraps

Very cool! Thanks!!!

What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: fabric scraps

This is very cool! I used to always be found scrounging in a walmart fabric discount spot...now I can get scraps from here!