Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile FREE 1 Year Subscription to The Plain Truth Magazine - Plain Truth Ministries

FREE 1 Year Subscription to The Plain Truth Magazine - Plain Truth Ministries

The Plain Truth Magazine is Christianity without the religion. It's bold and uncompromising, a refreshing and welcome voice in the midst of tired, “same-old, same-old” Christian journalism. The Plain Truth is not afraid to address topics and issues that other magazines might avoid—to challenge unbiblical practices and ideas that may have become popular within the broader Christian community. The Plain Truth is contemporary, challenging, and Christian.

Please do not request a free subscription for anyone other than yourself.

This form is for NEW subscriptions only. Following initial one-year introductory subscriptions, Plain Truth will continue to be sent to those who donate to the ongoing work of Plain Truth Ministries. Since we are not a paid-subscription magazine, you may only renew by becoming a contributor to the ongoing work of Plain Truth Ministries. We supply renewals, i.e., ongoing subscriptions, as a benefit to those who are contributors to our work. In order to keep receiving a subscription, we ask for a minimal annual gift of $10. To renew your subscription go here.

To change your name or address, please go to Change of Address

YES! Send me a FREE 1-year subscription to the Plain Truth magazine. Offer available in the U.S. and Canada only. (Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.)
    Free 1-Year PT Subscription
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: