Thread: Newbe

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ribbon Newbe

I would like to say hello to everyone on this forum and to thank you for all of the info that you provide. My name is Adrianna 54 next month and a sah grandmother of 8 children am also the neighborhood grannie. I was born and raised in New York City but have been living in Michigan for about 20 Years. I believe that children are our future and that we must invest in their growing up to be viable adults. I do alot of advocating for children and seniors. I love to learn new things and am going back to old school by cooking from scratch. (Saved alot of money on that one). Love oldfashion recipes, love to read, and learning how to grow my own garden. Last year I grew tomatoes, bell peppers and cabbage. My first garden I was amazed at how much grew and started running around the neighborhood giving them away, ,then I found out that I could freeze them or can them. This year I am going to learn how to can. I love life and nature.

Have a good day

Adrianna

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to msnewyork2 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Newbe

Adrianna Hello and Welcome to a great site. You'll find a lot of really helpful people here--we have a wonderful neighborhood of people here also willing to help each other in any way that we can -- from sharing recipes to how to' s with gardening, canning, savings and couponing etc. So much useful information here. Certainly hope that you enjoy your time here. Looking forward to your future postings. Enjoy..Happy early Birthday To You
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

I invested in a ball canning kit last year. My first project was canning pear butter....its still in the cabnit. LOL! This year I have a garden so I can do more usefull things. The book is usefull though. With the kit I recived the ball blue book! I hear you can can most anything though. i wish you luck! we are on the same path.

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site. There is a ton of information here, if you are looking for something and can't seem to find it just ask. We are very friendly and love to help someone else . Hope you enjoy your time here.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Canada....Welcome aboard!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site! We're a pretty friendly group!