50%off Sara Lee & $1Q found

50%off Sara Lee & $1Q found

Sara Lee Simply Sweet and Cheesecake bites have been on 50% off all week. Tonight I found a new flyer in the turnstall "Fire up the grill". It has a $1 coupons for the above products. The Simply Sweet pies (2 serv size) were .69 cents after bogo and Q, the chessecake bites were .99 cents. Sweet

50%, 50%off, amp, bee, bites, bogo, cents, coupons, deals, flyer, good, grill, key, lee, lime, products, sara, size, sweet, week, found, simply, cheesecake, find, tues, 5/12, dissapointed, wait, calling, turnstall, fire, tonight, chessecake, serv, pies

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 50%off Sara Lee & $1Q found

Sara Lee Simply Sweet and Cheesecake bites have been on 50% off all week. Tonight I found a new flyer in the turnstall "Fire up the grill". It has a $1 coupons for the above products. The Simply Sweet pies (2 serv size) were .69 cents after bogo and Q, the chessecake bites were .99 cents.

Sweet deals (good through Tues 5/12) if you can find the flyer. I know the cheesecake bites are good, have had them before. The key lime pie is calling my name and I can't wait to try it, don't think I've ever been dissapointed by Sara Lee.
    Niddi

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Niddi For This Useful Post:

still digging' my way out
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 50%off Sara Lee & $1Q found

oh bummer...this is the flyer in mine..