Downloads
    Uploads

Piggy 2 Tealights or Votives FREE from Candle Catalog

Important Moderator Note Link Removed, this is a Crap Offer:
    http://www.budget101.com/duds/64687-...tml#post117677

Receive 2 Tealights or Votives FREE from Candle Catalog

Free Candle Samples

No Shipping Fee, No Tricks, No Games, No Spam

Hello, My name is Troy Murray, my wife and I offer some of the finest scented candles available.
    We love these candles, and we think you will too. Each candle is made with the best ingredients available, We offer some of the finest scents and fragrances. I am confident that you will like our candles, and you will want to try more of them. Please fill in the form below and we will send you a free catalog by postal mail and email.
    We do not play games, we will not sell or rent or let anyone have your email, or any other information.
    Any and all communications from us will have a simple and easy to use unsubscribe link. We will try and keep emails to a maximum of two a month, most of the time just once, (except for customer service, shipment and tracking those kind of emails). My full contact information is below.
    Last edited by wilbe95; 05-05-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added information

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suey For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2 Tealights or Votives FREE from Candle Catalog

After I submitted my information this is what I got:
    Thank You Very much for requesting our
    candle catalog

I would also like to give you the chance to receive some additional candles shipped to you for free in exchange for allowing us to send a free candle catalog to some of your friends. Give us at least 5 friends to send catalogs to, and we will send you a box of 4 standard 15 hour scented votive candles. Each will be a different scent, that way you will be able to really see how nice these candles burn and how great the scents are. In addition for every ten people that purchase items from us, we will send you a Free 26 oz. premium scented candle of your choice, ($20 value each...there is no limit to how many candles you can earn, and no shipping charges.) You can and should send to as many friends as you can.

It is really easy to use. If you use one of the major email companies this tool will handle entering your address book for you, you can check or uncheck your friends at will. If you use other email services you can click on enter manually and just type them in, click the add button if you need more spaces. The only thing we ask is that your friends be WOMEN over the age of 18 who live in the USA, or Canada. (no need to cheat, we will verify email address etc.) Go ahead give it a try, and we will send your candles out this week.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2 Tealights or Votives FREE from Candle Catalog

I am uncomfortable giving others email addresses. This is just something I won't do.