Receive FREE Shipping Samples from Associated Bag Company

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Receive FREE Shipping Samples from Associated Bag Company

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      suey

Receive free shipping samples from associated bag company

Packaging Supplies,Shipping Supplies,Plastic Bags,Poly Bags,Boxes

wilbe95

I didn’t see anything on this site about free samples, could you give more details?
      Thanks

JoAnn

I looked also and flipped Thur a few other parts on the site couldn’t find anything either.

wilbe95

You can request up to 5 free samples at their website. Even the shipping is free.

If you type in trash bags in the search field on their site (at the top of the page), two choices will come up – janitorial + liners & covers. Click on either and a list of products in that category will come up. Click on one of your choice and here you will find a gray shaded area labeled “send free sample”.

Click to add it to your shopping bag. Repeat as needed.

Shop like you do with any cart. Complete the mailing information. (Company name is not required.)

gidgitn

I tried to find the thanks button, and couldn’t…so thanks

FreebieQueen

@gidgitn 117285 wrote:

I tried to find the thanks button, and couldn’t…so thanks

Here’s the info on using the thanks button.

anne loves freebies

mine are on the way the sample button is right there the paper bags with handles are cool for a lot of stuff thanks alot anne

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Freebies Receive FREE Shipping Samples from Associated Bag Company