Cheap date ideas (winter)

Cheap date ideas (winter)

We like to... Visit the museams in our area most have a free admission day. See whats playing at the dollar theatere Host a movie night ( we pic a theme like guy movies or scarry movies or gal movies, you can do girl movies that guys like. i introduced Dhs groupe to failure to launch and

birthday, cheap, dark, date, dinner, entire, eve, favorite, floor, friend, house, ideas, kids, pizza, plan, planning, play, pool, spend, win, movies, greate, read, couch, coco, make, curl, book, fairytales, grimm, real, reading, x-mass, somthing, find, fun.i, recived, gift, hard, failure, admission, playing, theatere, dollar, free, visit, winter, museams, area, host

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Cheap date ideas (winter)

We like to...

Visit the museams in our area most have a free admission day.

See whats playing at the dollar theatere

Host a movie night ( we pic a theme like guy movies or scarry movies or gal movies, you can do girl movies that guys like. i introduced Dhs groupe to failure to launch and they thought it was greate)

I like to make hot coco and Dh and I will each curl up with a book on the couch.

Read to each other. Its hard to find somthing you both like but when you can its greate fun.I recived the best gift ever for x-mass and we are reading the real "Grimm fairytales".

any more ideas? Dh and I are always looking for new ones.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheap date ideas (winter)

For my husbands birthday I'm planning dinner in the dark picnic style on the bedroom floor. We're having his favorite pizza and cheesecake. It should be really romantic and he doesn't know anything about it.
    His best friend it going to invite him over to play pool at his house and while he's there I'm going to take my kids over to my moms so we can spend the entire evening together.

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Cheap date ideas (winter)

Painting together is cool! Chep, easy, creative and great fun!
    Or making pottery!
    I also love cooking together!

Important Moderator NotePlease note, prohibited link removed