Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default best cat toy ever (TIP)

Ok all you milk drinkers! dont be stingy, when you open that new gallon of milk give the ring to you little Furry friend. I promis you they will think its the best toy you ever gave them. Mine prefer them to the toys I buy them. Much to my dismay. also try hair ties If you dont mind your cat helping them selves to yours. Mine use my hair tie basket as a toybox. I lose my hair ties a lot but your hair realeases oils that carry a smell that is uniquely you. When im not home they like to play with the ties because they smell like me. I replace my hair ties cheaply at the Dollar Tree so its not a problem.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've noticed that one of the cats I live with like to play a game where the door is slightly open and there's someone else on the other side. Basically you take a toy (like a feather duster kind of toy/one on a string) and let her bat around at it on your side and she'll be on the other side.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

Its like the under the door game. They love to get behind a closed door and bat under it if there is a gap. I love the game my self! not only is it funny the cats can play togather rather than needing me.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

You know, its funny but the cats I live with do not play together all that often. Usually they only play tag when everyone's asleep, but other than that- they refuse to play together.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

south bend IN cat lady
    Downloads
    Uploads

lol mine rarly do. mostly they slap each other in the head and hiss. when they do though it is soooo nice.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to redring For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Our cat loves straws. If you are drinking with one you have to keep an eye on it cause he will jump up on the table and steal your straw to play with it. It's hilarious to watch him tyr to get up on the table without you seeing him. He can be a sneaky little thing.
    Mdowdy

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mdowdy For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Maybe this is animal cruelty (but a lot of fun ) We have curled a pipe cleaner (especially the shiny ones) around our cat's tail-high up near the back, not tight so it can be pulled off if she wants. She has no front claws so it takes a little more work for her, but she will run in circles (just like a dog chasing his tail) and as soon as she can get the pipe cleaner off she is prancing around showing it to everyone. If you have never seen a cat run in circles, it is so funny you will have tears!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't believe its animal cruelty due to the lack of danger/discomfort it puts the animal in. It just sounds like the dog running for a bone on a fishing pole in front of it thing.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarrien For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast