Smart Budgeter
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Hot tip-AJAX Dish Detergent

Yesterday while doing my CVS deals there was a shell that had AJAX dish detergent- regular price 1.99 and 90% off which means it was 19 cents (big bottle too)!! I usually buy Dawn on sale but I just couldn't pass this up. Just thought that I would pass it along in case other CVS's had this deal going unadvertised (I am in NY).

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kkiriazis For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hot tip-AJAX Dish Detergent

kkiriazis,
    I'll have to check out CVC tomorrow. What a great fine. I'm a Dawn fan too --but for that price you can't pass it up. Can use detergent for a lot cleaning areas.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hot tip-AJAX Dish Detergent

Lucky you, mine didn't have it,
    I've found that even in the same city markdowns will vary by stores, some managers mark things down to 90% off while others leave it at 75%
    Some stores may pull items for clearance while others still have it at full price. It's crazy!!! One of my stores is doing inventory and I got some great deals, went to my favorite store to find more only to learn their inventory won't be til August, no major markdowns til then they said. You just never know what you may find, I seldom find the deals they talk about on the CVS site, but I get my share of goodies just by visiting often. Thanks for sharing, glad you lucked out.
    Niddi