Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Is there a reliable way to find a list of what's on sale at walmart?

The Grocery Guide and the sales at my local Walmart almost never match up. I've looked around on the internet, but so far haven't found a a list of what's on sale locally. Any ideas?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mamabyrd For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is there a reliable way to find a list of what's on sale at walmart?

If you go to walmart.com and click on the yellow/orange link at the top that says local ad, you can put in your zip code and it will show you what is one sale.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Is there a reliable way to find a list of what's on sale at walmart?

Is there a reliable way to find a list of what's on sale at walmart?
    Not really, walmart isn't overly reliable about listing their sales items. The last 20 things I purchased on sale at walmart weren't listed on sale in their flyer or website. They're a hit or miss type of deal. You're better off using the grocery guide, choosing the stores that are within so many miles of you, matching up the deals and then taking the flyers to walmart to price match the other stores deals.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks for the suggestions. I have tried the local ad page at the Walmart website, but it just shows their seasonal ad for all their patio furniture.

Too bad that Walmart isn't a better sale advertiser - they do offer good prices, but they just seem to want you to browse around the store with a huge cart filling it up with impulse buys while searching for bargains. Maybe I'll just have to start with a "price scouting trip" to Walmart before I go shopping.

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have noticed that they do put things on sale in the store that isn't in the ad. It's like a sudden thing that they do. So I would also take an ad from you local grocery store and compare that way. There was one day that I went to Wal Mart, and they had folgers coffee on sale for $5.00. I went back the next day to get more, because it was cheap, and it was back up to $8.93. And this wasn't listed in the Wal Mart ad either. So you never know what kind of a deal they have going sometimes.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

There was one day that I went to Wal Mart, and they had folgers coffee on sale for $5.00. I went back the next day to get more, because it was cheap, and it was back up to $8.93.
    Here too, last week they had the Giant Bottles of listerine (with small bottles attached!) for only $3.00 - I had q's for $1.50 off, so I was able to Buy 16 bottles of listerine in all (8 Huge, 8 small) for $12. in all.
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wow, what a deal you got. You are some kind of a shopper. I need someone like you to go shopping with me, to teach me a thing or two.....lol.......you go girl!!!
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

One of the things I have learned from this site is Always have your coupons with you, you just never know.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast