Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free spray tan at Hollywood tans **first 5000 starting April 28** Seventeen Mag

Free spray tan at Hollywood tans -first 5000 starting April 28

beginning April 28, 2009 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) through 11:59 P.M. (ET) June 30, 2009

Must be a female between the ages of 13 and 29 (yeah right)

5,000 WINNERS! Enter to win a personalized coupon for a free spray tan from Hollywood Tans Instant Tan powered by Mystic!
    The first 5,000 to win will receive a coupon through e-mail. One per customer.

HOW TO ENTER THE HOLLYWOOD TANS INSTANT TAN POWERED BY MYSTIC GIVEAWAY (June Issue): Complete and submit the online entry form at seventeen.com/freebies beginning April 28, 2009 at 12:01 A.M. (ET) through 11:59 P.M. (ET) June 30, 2009. The first 5,000 persons to sign up will receive a personalized coupon for a free spray tan from Hollywood Tans Instant Tan powered by Mystic. One per customer. Personalized coupon must be original coupon; no copies accepted. Offer valid at participating salons with photo I.D. Please visit hollywoodtans.com for a participating location near you. Not valid in combination with any other offer or on prior purchases. There are 5,000 coupons available. While supplies last. Expires June 30, 2009. A notice will be posted on seventeen.com when Sponsor has given away all 5,000 coupons.
    Win a Free Spray Tan
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Re: Free spray tan at Hollywood tans **first 5000 starting April 28** Seventeen Mag

We're sorry, you do not meet the age requirements to enter this sweepstakes.

LOL and that was for 31!
    So, i went back and did it for age 22
    and went threw fine, But... if you win
    you have to have ID with that age.
    So..Good luck!!
    Penny Pincher

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free spray tan at Hollywood tans **first 5000 starting April 28** Seventeen Mag

The form may be up, but it does not start until April 28th.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela