Hi from South Carolina

Hi from South Carolina

Hey! I was searching for a coupon for Shout and found this website, lol! It's so cool, I never knew so many deals were out there! You ladies are amazing! Okay, about me, haha. I'm a military wife, just had a baby boy, well he's 6 months, and I am a stay at home mom- not by choice. Don't get me

carolina, coupon, coupon deals, coupons, deals, enjoy, forward, great, hope, how to, items, joy, large, lots, number, offers, sharing, site, south, time, love, home, military, registered, reason, work, income, charleston, days, find, part, nurse, long, check, offer, tlynn, chating, wait, story, children, weekends, short, budget, addicted, spending, knew, ladies, amazing, cool, searching

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hi from South Carolina

Hey!

I was searching for a coupon for Shout and found this website, lol! It's so cool, I never knew so many deals were out there! You ladies are amazing! Okay, about me, haha. I'm a military wife, just had a baby boy, well he's 6 months, and I am a stay at home mom- not by choice. Don't get me wrong, I love spending the time home with my son but it's almost impossable to survive on one income, especially military! I'm a registered nurse with a BS but have not been able to find a job in Charleston. Part of the reason is that I have to work days and no weekends because of my children. So, long story short.....budget! And, I've become addicted to coupons, lol! So, I am in love with this site and can't wait to check it out and see what all it has to offer. I look forward to chating and sharing with everyone!

Tlynn

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rtmarcy For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hi from South Carolina

Welcome to the site. You will find a large number of coupon deals on here. Lots of great offers for many different items as well. Look forward to you sharing more with us as well. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site, you will find lots of ways to save and help with the budget
    Mdowdy

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Canada....Welcome!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Tlynn and Welcome,
    I've become addicted to coupons, lol!
    I'm addicted to coupons also, hope that in the future we can exchange some coupons.
    Check out how to post your Wishlist & the coupons offers on the site. You'll find a lot of useful coupons there.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site, you'll find a lot of useful information, great freebies and some wonderful people. Looking forward to your postings
    Niddi