Hello From Pennsyl-tucky!- Welcome Newbie!

hello. my name is Nicole and i'm from good ole pennsylvania or as i like to call it, Pennsyl-tucky. I'm in my mid 20's and live alone, so i'm on a tight budget. I'm a self-proclaimed addict to thrift stores and outlets, I clip cupons like they will never be printed again and ,just like eveyone

budget, chi, enjoy, forward, future, hope, ice, ideas, information, joy, money, nice, pen, postings, saving, site, sites, stretching, time, wait, eveyone, pennsyl-tucky, good, do-it-yourself, thrilled, fixer, uppers, crafty, worth, share, talk, frugal, young, website, save, found, ,just, live, tight, call, nicole, pennsylvania, self-proclaimed, printed, stretch, stores, thrift, addict, outlets, clip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Heart Hello From Pennsyl-tucky!

hello. my name is Nicole and i'm from good ole pennsylvania or as i like to call it, Pennsyl-tucky. I'm in my mid 20's and live alone, so i'm on a tight budget. I'm a self-proclaimed addict to thrift stores and outlets, I clip cupons like they will never be printed again and ,just like eveyone else, try to stretch every dollar for what its worth. I'm not very crafty, but i do well with do-it-yourself fixer uppers.

I was thrilled when i found this website. everyone seems to have such good ideas to save $$. I can't wait to talk to eveyone and share my ideas about being young and frugal!!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zxxiv For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello From Pennsyl-tucky!

Welcome to the site. You have found on of the best sites out there for information about saving and stretching the budget. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Deal GURU
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Canada....Welcome!!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello from Shelbyville, KY. I used to live in PA. I lived in Southwest PA, about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello and Welcome, Hope you enjoy your time here. And looking forward to your future postings.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the site, glad to hear you're getting started on being frugal at a young age. So much easier to start that way rather than do it our of necessity later when bills have piled up. A lot less stressful.
    Niddi

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello, neighbor! I'm about ten miles east of Gettysburg. Sadly, it kind of speaks of PA's economy that there are so many PA'ers here. But there's alot of good information here besides a bunch of great friends!

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to the group, you will soon find yourself addicted LOL
    Mdowdy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast