Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile FREE Jolly Cook Cookbook - JollyCook

FREE Jolly Cook Cookbook

Terms of Offer:

Limit of 1 cookbook per household with a street address. No PO Boxes. Offer available for residents within the United States over the age of 18. Offer may be withdrawn without notice at anytime. Newsletter subscription must be active when book ships. Subject to available inventory.
    Free Jolly Cook Cookbook

You have now successfully requested a free subscription to a JollyCook publication. Watch your email in the next 24 hours for a confirmation link! We must have your confirmation to send our free cookbook and recipes direct newsletters
    Last edited by jkpjohnson; 04-19-2009 at 11:07 PM. Reason: added conf. info
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: FREE Jolly Cook Cookbook - JollyCook

Thanks for sharing! It feels counterproductive, though, to register on the Do Not Call National Registry list, yet having to provide my phone number for offers such as this.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've never heard of "Jolly Cook." Is this a reputable company?

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just received a confirmation request email from JollyCook:

fromJollyCook <chef.help@jollycook.com>

Hello Chef,

Thank you for requesting your complimentary copy of the Jolly Cook Cookbook and the Jolly Cook Recipes Direct Newsletters.

Please confirm your request by clicking once on the link below or copying and pasting it into your browser.

You may also confirm by simply replying to this message without altering the subject line or message body.

Jolly Cook

Your email was submitted to us using a web-based form. If you believe this mailing to be in error or that your email address is being used by someone to spam you, please click here to add your name to our permanent blocklist. JollyCook - Recipes Direct Newsletter

Jolly Cook Recipes Direct Newsletters Copyright 2002-2008, except where indicated otherwise. All rights reserved worldwide. Reprint only with permission from copyright holder(s). All trademarks are property of their respective owners.

This message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US Law. All content is provided as is. No express or implied results or claims are made herein. Advertisers are solely responsible for any ad content.

Mailing Address: 5285 W. 4700 S. Salt Lake City, Utah 84118. | Phone 404-567-6095

I just hit "reply", like the email said to, and I got an email back:

fromMAILER-DAEMON@ip-208-109-100-169.ip.secureserver.net
    mailed-byk2smtpout03-01.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ip-208-109-100-169.ip.secureserver.net.
    I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
    This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<arp3-pop@picklerelish.com>

So, I don't know what happened, but maybe it's not a good company? I just did what the email said to do. Oh well.