Blog Entries

Heart Lapel Pin--Free Dove and Globe Pin from Benny Hinn Ministries

Sign up now for our exclusive e-Newsletter from Benny Hinn Ministries! It’s free and you’ll receive:

Important messages from Pastor Benny
    On-location crusade reports
    Exciting new product announcements and offers
    Special discounts on books and other products
    Candid, close-up reports of what your seed is doing around the world
    “This is a day when broadcasting information instantly is so critical. I want to make sure that you know what is happening around the globe and how God is moving mightily in this ministry through crusades, conferences, telecasts, and mission outreaches. I invite you to sign up now!”

E-Newsletter Signup - Benny Hinn Ministries

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wilbe95 For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Default Re: Lapel Pin--Free Dove and Globe Pin from Benny Hinn Ministries

These are kinda cute, I got them last year. If you did not want to use them as pins, you could clip off the back and use it as part of a scrapbook page (they are about 1/2 inch high and very thin).
    Last edited by jkpjohnson; 04-17-2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: wrote use to use, instead of want to use ~ too much coffee, not enough sleep
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela