Ground Level Lurker

Lightbulb Instant Microwave Fudgy Brownie

**makes an EXTRA-LARGE brownie, ~500 calories plus - i usually halve the recipe and am more than satisfied.

4 Tablespoons Flour
    4 Tablespoons Sugar
    2 Tablespoons Cocoa powder (Note: don't use cocoa mix or quik, it shouldn't have any sugar)
    2 Tablepsoons Vegetable Oil (Don't use one with a strong flavor, eg olive, sesame, etc)
    2 Tablespoons Water
    Dash of salt

Mix dry ingredients well in ramekin or mug. Add oil and water and mix VERY well (I use a fork and always check edges of ramekin/mug). **I sometimes add a few drops vanilla flavoring and maybe 1/8 tsp instant coffee. Microwave on high 45 sec - 1 minute until edges are just barely past gooey (or longer if you like a drier brownie). Will be quite hot. Tastes wonderful warm with some vanilla ice cream. Also quite tasty before its cooked!!

Source :

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hypatiam For This Useful Post: