Set of 3 free diabetic recipe cookbooks

Set of 3 free diabetic recipe cookbooks

Your FREE Better Care Kit™ includes: FREE Set of Diabetic cookbooks – featuring almost 200 full-color pages of mouth-watering snacks, meals and desserts including cheesy potato skins, oven-fried chicken and lemon meringue pie FREE poster-sized Meal Planning Guide – with a serving size

Deal Goddess
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Set of 3 free diabetic recipe cookbooks

Your FREE Better Care Kit™ includes:

FREE Set of Diabetic cookbooks – featuring almost 200 full-color pages of mouth-watering snacks, meals and desserts including cheesy potato skins, oven-fried chicken and lemon meringue pie

FREE poster-sized Meal Planning Guide – with a serving size guide, a sample meal plan, and helpful nutrition advice to simplify your food choices for planning delicious, healthy meals

FREE copy of the Better Care Directions magazine –with 5 food secrets that help you enjoy healthier, more delicious meals; plus even more delicious diabetic recipes

To order your FREE Better Care Kit™, call toll free 1-800-228-0520 or complete the information on the form and send it to us right now!

http://www.mybettercarekit.com/
    ~Enjoy!~

FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Set of 3 free diabetic recipe cookbooks

I have a friend who was just diagnosed as a diabetic. She's been having problems getting her sugar under control and didn't want to pay for the nutritional classes ( I guess they're quite expensive). I can't wait to pass this information on to her. We were just talking about it on Tuesday. I'm so glad there are programs like this out there. Thanks for the post

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Set of 3 free diabetic recipe cookbooks

Thanks for your interest in our Better Care Program®. We will respond to your inquiry very soon.