FreebieQueen

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free South Beach Sample Kit Tide Me Over Drink Mix & Granola

Hi,

I am new to the forum and just signed up to receive this sample. I am very cautious when it comes to signing up for things like this but I feel that this is a legit place to be. One of my resolutions this year to be more frugal and try to save instead of leaving from paycheck to paycheck. I have already seen alot of neat ideas on here and will continue to watch for more. Hopefully after the holidays there will be more activity on the boards.

Thanks
    Nana

Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free South Beach Sample Kit Tide Me Over Drink Mix & Granola

to Nana:

This is a very good site. It really is a big help on the budget. Plus it does give the manufacturers a way to introduce new products to people like us to try out. Continue to use this site. I have been using it going 2 years now.
    belinda

Downloads
    Uploads

Post Re: Free South Beach Sample Kit Tide Me Over Drink Mix & Granola

Hi! Welcome to the list Nana! Hi Belinda , I think you'll have a lot of fun sending away for freebies, (you might be surprised at the deals you find from seeing them on the forums. I've seen tons the past few years. We've gotten magazines, free food, clothes, you name it.

I do have 1 suggestion though, make sure you read the sticky post above that says how to identify spam sites, it will give you pointers about when to use a fake/freebie email address and when to use your regular email. Now that the forums are finally switched over to the new Board style we'll all be posting more than ever.
    Oh, and all of the freebies posted here are tried and true. Occasionally we end up with a dud, but for the most part, if we've posted it, we've taken the time to check them out and make sure they're legit.