Ground Level Lurker
    Downloads
    Uploads

Star Double coupons at Kmart

Hi! I just discovered this site yesterday and am still exploring.(So much to check out on here). I am not sure if this is the right place for this posting, but thought I would give it a shot.

Kmart is doubling coupons up to and including $2.00. I assume it ends today since it is in this week's flyer. It does state in the fine print that they will not accept internet coupons or copied coupons. There is a limit of 75 coupons and only one coupon per item.
    Last edited by FreebieQueen; 03-28-2009 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Add Prefix/ Moved to Correct Forum

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mbates2 For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Double coupons at Kmart

mbates 2

Thank you for the post, it had already been mentioned and I got some great deals.
    DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS???
    Hope you were able to go and your shelves were full. The flyer does say no IP"s but my K-mart was accepting them. YMMV
    Niddi

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great post mbates2! We love Kmart double coupon weeks! The last time I went on Saturday at the end of the double coupon time. Granted, by Saturday you may have less to choose from but I learned something very interesting. If you go on Saturday night they are changing their signs so that they are ready for Sunday morning with the new deals. The sales lady said that their is an overlap in the sales from the last week & the sales for the new week. In other words, they will honor both sales - the last weeks and the next weeks! So, you can get double the good deals! Just thought I'd pass that along.

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Double coupons at Kmart

Quote Originally Posted by rtebalt View Post
    Great post mbates2! We love Kmart double coupon weeks! The last time I went on Saturday at the end of the double coupon time. Granted, by Saturday you may have less to choose from but I learned something very interesting. If you go on Saturday night they are changing their signs so that they are ready for Sunday morning with the new deals. The sales lady said that their is an overlap in the sales from the last week & the sales for the new week. In other words, they will honor both sales - the last weeks and the next weeks! So, you can get double the good deals! Just thought I'd pass that along.
    This goes for most stores, they overlap while setting up. We always get our Rainbow Foods ad in the Saturday mail (for the sales starting Sunday). We go Saturday afternoon, by that time we can normally get both weeks sales prices.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

still digging' my way out
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just checked the website, I guess we don't get double coupons down here, another reason FL is for rich people. LOL

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by opal1973 View Post
    I just checked the website, I guess we don't get double coupons down here, another reason FL is for rich people. LOL
    You have to call the corporate office. They change the "double coupon" deal all the time. It may not be in your town this time, but it may be next time.