Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Smile Six Free Issues of Bottom Line/Personal & Free Reports

Six Free Issues of Bottom Line/Personal & Free Reports

[QUOTE]YES! please send me 6 FREE issues of BOTTOM LINE/Personal, plus the following Special Reports: Money Secrets of Multimillionaire Investors, The Doctor's Handbook of Healing Remedies and Medical Breakthroughs, and The Bottom Line Guide to Practically Everything. These issues and reports are mine to keep, no matter what!

I'm responding within 11 days. Please also send me the free bonuses Absolutely Amazing Ways to Save Money and How To Get VIP Treatment Wherever You Go.

If I like BOTTOM LINE/Personal, I'll get 18 more issues (a total of 24) at the special introductory rate of just $39 per year (plus sales tax where applicable). That's a savings of over $20 off the regular price, with your Continuous Service Guarantee. If I don't like BOTTOM LINE/Personal for any reason, I'll simply mark your bill "cancel" and pay nothing, owe nothing. All the issues and Reports will still be mine to keep.[/QUOTE]
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post: