Freebie Hunter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Paw Free 3.5lb Bags of Iams Healthy Naturals

Awhile back someone posted the .00 coupons from Iams for their Healthy Naturals food. I got them a few weeks ago and just now went to use them and to my delight Wal-Mart has 3.5lb bags of the Iams Healthy Naturals food 2 for .00 so I got a bag each for my dogs and cats for free using the coupons. So if you received these coupons don't overlook them. Let me know if this is in your local Wal-mart at this price too.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lovetosavemoney For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Re: Free 3.5lb Bags of Iams Healthy Naturals

Quote Originally Posted by Lovetosavemoney View Post
    Awhile back someone posted the $5.00 coupons from Iams for their Healthy Naturals food. I got them a few weeks ago and just now went to use them and to my delight Wal-Mart has 3.5lb bags of the Iams Healthy Naturals food 2 for $10.00 so I got a bag each for my dogs and cats for free using the coupons. So if you received these coupons don't overlook them. Let me know if this is in your local Wal-mart at this price too.
    I got my coupons some time back, never got to use them because the store I shop did not stock that size bag. I NEVER shop at walmart, but will have to keep them in mind incase I get any more.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free 3.5lb Bags of Iams Healthy Naturals

I also recieved the coupons, but the store here also doesn't carry that size either. Great find on your part...........way to go.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.