Hello from Pennsylvania

Hello from Pennsylvania

I thought i did this before but i guess not.My name is chris scott. I am a mother of four and grandmother of three. I live with my boyfriend and two of his five children. I unfortunately got laid off from work so now i spend most of my days trying to fine a new job. When i am not doing that , I

food samples, forum, freebies, friendly, great, helpful, ideas, information, job, los, lost, mist, misty, pen, pennsylvania, recently, save, site, time, tough, love, spend, hope, finding, money, ways, talk, home, care, taking, family, soonlaundry, crafts,music, real, thing, friends, wonderful, meeting, lastly, speaking, free, lives, everday, samples, mind, fine, scott, chris, mother, live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    What's a Budget?
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Hello from Pennsylvania

I thought i did this before but i guess not.My name is chris scott. I am a mother of four and grandmother of three. I live with my boyfriend and two of his five children. I unfortunately got laid off from work so now i spend most of my days trying to fine a new job. When i am not doing that , I spend my time taking care of my home and family. I love crafts,music and most everything else. I also love finding ways to save money during our everday lives. Free samples in my mind are a wonderful thing and really help out. Lastly I love meeting new friends and speaking with all. Hope to talk to all real soon

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Charmers7 For This Useful Post:

Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome to the site. You will find a lot of great ideas on here to save as well as numerous freebies. There are a lot of very friendly people here as well. Hope you enjoy your time on the site.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Chris,
    Welcome -- I see that you have been here for awhile. Looking forward to your future postings. Hope you continue to enjoy your time here.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi! glad you joined us! Hope you find a good job soon! My son had to move back home after losing his job and has been looking hard for jobs covering 4 state area for 4 months and so far no job but lately he's had several interviews so maybe something will pop up soon!

Budget101 Done Digging
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, glad you're posting. This is a great site as I'm sure you know by now. Looking forward to you sharing ideas. Best of luck on the job hunt.
    Niddi

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome, Chris, from another PA'er! I know the economy is getting rougher and rougher. PA was a little ahead but now is catching up to the rest of the country. Wish you luck in finding employment. Meanwhile, you have found a great buch of people to talk with.

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome Chris. Good luck with the job hunt. I've been laid off a few times over the years and it can be very depressing. It's good that you have your family there for support.

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey Chris, Welcome to the site.
    Mdowdy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast