Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Smile Free Movie Screening "A Haunting in Connecticut" March 25th

Free Movie Screening "A Haunting in Connecticut" March 25th

Available in select cities only. Print your free ticket here.

"Remember to arrive early--this is first come first serve."

Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Denver, CO; Detroit, MI; Las Vegas, NV; Hollywood, CA; Sacramento, CA; San Francisco, CA; Memphis, TN; New York, NY; Miami, FL; Orlando, FL; Tampa, Florida; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Portland, OR; Seattle, WA; Washington DC, ;St. Louis, Missouri and Minneapolis, MN

The Haunting In Connecticut - In Theaters March 27
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Budget101 Guru
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Movie Screening "A Haunting in Connecticut" March 25th

Thanks for this! I want to see this movie but can't that night. But last night I saw another movie free and I've been checking out filmmetro.com that another poster posted on here and i found another site called gofobo.com that has free movies and contests. You need codes for the movies it takes from filmmetro apparently but I guess they email you the codes? It says:

Gofobo is a new and exciting online experience designed to help you see movies first and win prizes fast. It also will allow you to build new relationships with other people who love movies, celebrities and fun. Based on the concept of fun or boring, gofobo will allow you not only to experience movies, contests and live events, but also to share your comments…whether your experiences are fun or boring…and a whole lot more. Keep coming back to gofobo as we continue to grow, offering more movies and contests – and more experiences – for our gofobo members.