in front of the puter
    Blog Entries

Dead Deal Free Mountain Top Sugar Body Scrub /E-mail Request

For a limited time only, you may request a free, 2 oz. sample of any of the sugar body scrubs (please, one sample per household.)

To request this free sample, just send an email indicating which scent you'd like to try, along with mailing information (name, address, city, state and zip to:

Mountain Top Botanicals * Shopping

Or, if you know someone who might like to receive a free sample, we'd be happy to send them a sample with a card from you saying "thought you might like to try this new, natural and organic bath and body care product."
    Last edited by wilbe95; 03-20-2009 at 08:22 PM.

Like Budget101 on Facebook!
    Join us on Twitter #Budget101

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FreebieQueen For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day jkpjohnson's Avatar
    Columbia Heights, MN.

Default Re: Free Mountain Top Sugar Body Scrub /E-mail Request

I just got the following email

Thank you for your email request for a free sample of one of our sugar scrubs. Due to the overwhelming requests received, this offer is no longer available.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and for your time in writing.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela