Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bead Bunnies
03-17-2009, 04:06 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Paint two beads (one larger and one smaller) with acrylic paint.
2. Bend a pipe cleaner into an M shape.
3. When the beads have dried, bend the ends of the pipe cleaner under the larger bead to form two big feet, and adjust the loops above the smaller bead for ears.
4. Glue on a mini pom-pom tail.
5. Use a fine-point pen to draw on eyes, nose, and whiskers.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By jaime in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2009, 09:28 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:29 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 06:48 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:20 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:17 AM