Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Bunny Basket
03-17-2009, 04:00 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
The Bunny Basket
Pink, wire-edged ribbon
Paper crimp filling
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Draw and cut out paper eyes for the bunny's face, and using double-sided tape, attach them to the basket.
2. Tape on a pom-pom nose, two cotton-ball cheeks, and a pipe-cleaner mouth.
3. For the ears, cut two white felt ear shapes and two slightly smaller ones from pink, wire-edged ribbon.
4. Glue the ribbon onto the felt and tape the ears to the basket handle.
5. Fill the basket with paper crimp filling, chocolate rabbits, a bunny storybook, a stuffed rabbit, dyed eggs, and candies.
6. For the tag, cut out a construction paper carrot.
Other good ideas for basket filling: bunny stickers, figurines, or notepaper.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:33 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:09 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:55 PM
By rtebalt in forum Easter- OstaraReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:49 PM