Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Color Basket
03-17-2009, 03:50 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
The Color Basket
Treats (all the same color)
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Choose a color theme. It could be your child's favorite color or an Easter pastel.
2. Find a basket any shape or size and fill it with Easter grass.
3. Tie a colored bow onto the handle of the basket.
4. Fill the basket with goodies, making sure that they are the right color. You can choose from a variety of treats: stuffed animals, toy tops, candy, chocolate bunnies, colored markers, socks, T-shirts, or pencils.
5. Add a paper tag. You may want to cut it in the shape of a flower that coordinates with your color choice (i.e., a purple theme basket could have a tulip or lilac).
Another colorful tag option: cut out a white paper artist's palette and dab on paints -- all in shades of the specific color.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post:
By JoAnn in forum Almost Free (AR,S&H,Enter to Win, etc)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
By FreebieQueen in forum Chain Store DealsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:54 AM
By FreebieQueen in forum FreebiesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:29 AM