Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Bunny Basket
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
Scissors or craft knife
Half-gallon milk or juice carton
Pastel construction paper
Glue or double-sided tape
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. With scissors or a craft knife (adults only), remove one panel of the carton (on the same side as the open spout) and save it to make the handle. Staple the open spout closed.
2. Cover the sides of the carton with one color of construction paper, using glue or double-sided tape to affix. Trim to fit.
3. Punch a hole in the center of the the spout ridge and insert pipe cleaners for whiskers. Glue on a pair of large googly eyes.
4. For ears, cut out large paper ear shapes from the same color you used to cover the carton. Cut pink shapes a size smaller and glue them in place in the middle of the ears. Staple the ears to the top of the bunny base so they stand up.
5. For a handle, trim the cut carton side, cover it with paper, and staple it to the basket.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: