Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: The Toy Basket
03-17-2009, 03:46 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- outside Philadelphia, PA
- Blog Entries
The Toy Basket
Any size basket
Assorted games and toys
Time needed: Under 1 Hour
1. Fill the basket with Easter grass.
2. Hide the basket out of sight.
3. Hide the toys and games all over the house.
4. Write out clues for the basket and toys on a pieces of paper. You can cut the paper out in the shape of a chick or egg.
5. Put each of the clues in a plastic egg and let the hunt begin.
6. Hide the last plastic egg on top of the basket, and inside place a tiny card with your greeting.
The Following User Says Thank You to rtebalt For This Useful Post: