Free oatmeal face wash & more - igroupdesign.com

Free oatmeal face wash & more - igroupdesign.com

Check the items you'd like to sample: Oatmeal Facial Soap Green Tea and Cypress Moisturizer Green Tea and Cypress Conditioning Shampoo Green Tea and Cypress Bath Gel Body Soap Select all Samples

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dead Deal Free oatmeal face wash & more - igroupdesign.com

We're delighted to share samples of our high quality amenities with you. Please indicate which products you'd like to sample and complete the rest of the form below. An iGroup representative will contact you to confirm your request prior to shipping.
    Check the items you'd like to sample:
    Oatmeal Facial Soap
    Green Tea and Cypress Moisturizer
    Green Tea and Cypress Conditioning Shampoo
    Green Tea and Cypress Bath Gel
    Body Soap

Select all Samples

Thanks ___, we know you will enjoy experiencing these samples of our amenities.

An iGroup Representative will contact you in a few business days to confirm your request.

iGroup Furniture Fixtures & Equipment
    Last edited by wilbe95; 03-16-2009 at 08:14 PM.
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jkpjohnson For This Useful Post:

Freebies Make My Day
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free oatmeal face wash & more - igroupdesign.com

Just got this email, will send moderator message to kill it.

Dear Pam,

I’m sorry but we are no longer sending out samples of Natural Essence amenities. The product line has been discontinued.

Our sample request form for amenity products listed on our website, was to be viewed by hotels, but somehow got placed on a multitude of freebie websites so we received 100’s of requests per day and we have been unable to remove ourselves from those websites. Unfortunately, sometimes we did get requests from real hotels, motels and inns but were unable to view and respond to so many, so I have resorted to responding to follow up e-mail requests, such as yours, if I happen to catch them.

We will still develop customized amenities for larger Hotels, with a minimum purchase of 10,000 pieces per item. If you are interested in discussing this option or interior design for your Hotel, please contact iGroup Design at (800) 280-5990. Please accept our apology for the discontinued amenity program.

We are a firm that services the Hospitality Industry for Interior Design, Purchasing and logistics of Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment including Project Management and Installation. We can offer one or all, whatever our customer requires of us. We can also handle your annual capital improvements as they arise. Perhaps you will be renovating your property and could use our assistance? In 2008, we completed specifying and purchasing for Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe for their renovation project. A couple of our other projects included facilitating all areas of renovation for The La Jolla Shores Hotel in San Diego and for The Legacy Golf Resort in Phoenix . We worked on expediting for the Tynan Group for the Irvine Group for Pelican Hill in Newport Beach as well. If you are interested in discussing this option further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Susan J. Ham

Susan J. Ham

Operations Manager

(800) 280-5990
    Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The Day. Best Wishes From MN ~ Pamela

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free oatmeal face wash & more - igroupdesign.com

That's a dead one. Glad I didn't send for any.
    Tonia

Wisdom is doing now what you will be happy with later on.