Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mod Squad
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Fire Free Killian's Irish Red Brewmaster's Tasting Kit

Free Killian's Irish Red Brewmaster's Tasting Kit

Link is on the left -Register and use one of these codes: P3W9L4T M9N7K3K or W3K4H96 -includes tasting glasses, a bottle opener, and a tasting guide.
    They will send you a confirmation e-mail.
    Offer void in California and Texas

George Killian's Irish Red

Domestic Goddess
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Free Killian's Irish Red Brewmaster's Tasting Kit

Can't wait to see if this one comes!

VisionaryUrbanTactics
    Downloads
    Uploads

If those codes don't work and you live in one of these states, all you have to do is send in a self addressed stamped envelope. Here is the details from the website.

George Killian's Irish Red Brewmaster's Beer-Tasting Kit Offer Codes may be found on specially marked 6-packs or inside specially marked 12-packs (except in CA, KY and TX) of George Killian's Irish Red Lager. Codes must be redeemed for one free Brewmaster’s Beer-Tasting Kit at George Killian's Irish Red. Offer is valid to U.S. residents aged 21 or older. Offer is void in CA and TX and where prohibited by law and to employees of UniBev, Ltd.; The Integer Group®, LLC; affiliated companies; their parent companies and licensed suppliers, retailers, and distributors of alcohol beverages. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED only if you are a resident of AL, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OR, SD, UT, VA, VT, or WV. To obtain one redemption code by mail, mail a SASE (VT residents omit return postage), postmarked by 6/15/09, to Killian’s Brewmaster’s Beer-Tasting-Kit Code Request, P.O. Box 1710, Golden, CO 80402-1710. All codes requested by mail or found in/on packaging must be redeemed by 6/30/09 at 11:59:59 p.m., Mountain time. Limit of one tasting kit per person, e-mail, or household address. Allow 10–12 weeks for delivery.
    I am just gonna send in the self addressed envelope. This will be nice if it comes. That is one of my favorite beers.
    Last edited by BreakerOneNine; 03-13-2009 at 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Crazy diamond
    Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome! Really hope this comes

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

Best Freebie yet... if it comes!
    THX OP!

What's a Budget?
    Downloads
    Uploads

aNYONE HAVE A DIFFERENT CODES? These won't work for me

VisionaryUrbanTactics
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydoo1950 View Post
    aNYONE HAVE A DIFFERENT CODES? These won't work for me
    George Killian's Irish Red Brewmaster's Beer-Tasting Kit Offer Codes may be found on specially marked 6-packs or inside specially marked 12-packs (except in CA, KY and TX) of George Killian's Irish Red Lager. Codes must be redeemed for one free Brewmaster’s Beer-Tasting Kit at George Killian's Irish Red. Offer is valid to U.S. residents aged 21 or older. Offer is void in CA and TX and where prohibited by law and to employees of UniBev, Ltd.; The Integer Group®, LLC; affiliated companies; their parent companies and licensed suppliers, retailers, and distributors of alcohol beverages. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED only if you are a resident of AL, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OR, SD, UT, VA, VT, or WV. To obtain one redemption code by mail, mail a SASE (VT residents omit return postage), postmarked by 6/15/09, to Killian’s Brewmaster’s Beer-Tasting-Kit Code Request, P.O. Box 1710, Golden, CO 80402-1710. All codes requested by mail or found in/on packaging must be redeemed by 6/30/09 at 11:59:59 p.m., Mountain time. Limit of one tasting kit per person, e-mail, or household address. Allow 10–12 weeks for delivery.
    Just send in for one if you are in one of these states that is. If not, they are on the outside of the boxes in the grocery store. I just sent in for a code.

Smart Budgeter
    Downloads
    Uploads

this one does look pretty cool.. I sent one to the in laws house..Really, really hope this one comes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast