Carmen From North Carolina

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Carmen From North Carolina

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lillime5

Hello, I am Carmen. I have 3 daughters and a husband. We love to eat, and with rising prices this site has given me a new lease on life. I really love the tips, and this gives me a challange to see how low can it go~~ The grocery bill that is. I want to get as low as possible to leave a little bit more money for clothes, and gasoline.

Thanks for this site and all the tips. I love it.

Have a blessed day!:059:

suey

Hello from Canada….I’m glad you are finding this site helpful.

Niddi

Welcome to the site, it is a challange to reduce those costs isn’t it? Some great ideas here.

JoAnn

Welcome Carmen,
      Sounds like you are finding all of what the ite has to offer. Will be looking forward to your future postings as well.

wilbe95

Welcome to the site. It will be fun to watch your grocery bill go down and have that extra money for the other items. Lots of great information and bargains on here. Hope you enjoy your time on the site.

mbabb29340

Welcome to the site. I hope you find what you’re looking for here.

~ Misty

tsgal

Welcome Carmen!!! This is a great site, glad that you joined. You’ll find all kinds of great ways to save and live more frugal. Enjoy 🙂

KawaiiGiggle

Welcome to the family!

incheck4real

I am willing to bet that with this site you will be able to get that grocery bill lower than you ever thought possible !!!! I am sooo glad that you joined us !!!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Carmen From North Carolina