Budget101 Guru
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Barbie Is Turning 50

Barbie's turning 50 bash. Well I am glad that a least Barbie is older than I am even if it is just a few years. Any way to celebrate her birthday Toy's R Us is celebrating her birthday on Sat.,March 14. The bash will be from noon to 2pm. For $3.00 get the new 2009 style at the 1959 price for $3.00. This Barbie 111/2 Souvenir was $12.99. limit 2 per guest.

Target has the 50th Anniversary Barbie for $3.00 as well. Also are their exclusive Barbie value packs. Special purchase $9.99. It is never to early to start shopping for next Christmas or a birthday!
    “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baggz1971 For This Useful Post:

Deal GURU
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Barbie Is Turning 50

It is never to early to start shopping for next Christmas or a birthday
    This is so true, thanks for the info here..I beat Barbie to the 50's bash lollll.
    JoAnn
    "Joy is not in things. It is within us"

Budget101 Done Digging
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Barbie Is Turning 50

i sure hope i can 2 of these..
    Ich möchte ein eisbär sein, am kalten polar.... Dan müßte ich nicht mehr schrein... Alles wär so klar... Eisbären müssen nie weinen
    I'd like to be a polar bear, at the cold polar.. Then I wouldn't have to cry anymore.. Everything would be so clear.. Polar bears never have to cry